i hate my dad. i hate my mum. i hate the whole family.
i cried in class today. over someone who is totally not worth it. i don't wish to talk more about it.
you used my trust to do things which hurt me. i trusted you so much. i told you everything you asked me. and now this is what you do to me. you betrayed me. you told others what i've told you. you talked behind my back. and you think that i never knew about it. you took ages to built my trust for you. and now. you only took a split second to break this trust. it is broken. it is true. and this trust will never ever exist between you and me again.
Forfeit the game
Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You cant run the race
The pace is too fast
You just won't last
You love the way I look at you
While taking pleasure in the awful things you put me through
You take away
If I give in my life
My pride will be broken
You like to think you're never wrong
You act like you're somebody great
You want others to go through the pain
You want them to suffer what you've been through
But you never knew
What you have done is never right
I am not you puppet
I am sick of what you want me to be
人们都说:“当你感到无助的时候,家将是你的避风港”。
可是,当家也变成了暴风区的话,你还能投靠那里呢?
-chen"-