<body>
20050828 @ 06:51


woots! quiz from lihong and sock's blogs. xD

10 things not everyone knows about me

#1 i don't wanna get married or have kids (yeelin knows that -.-)
#2 i hate flash and adobe.
#3 table-tennis is probably out of my world now.
#4 i hate art, piano and home econs.
#5 i love squash and badminton.
#6 i go crazy when i see hyperhammer 130.
#7 i want to grow taller!
#8 i don't like ncode.
#9 i don't like online games.
#10 i love video and song editing, and HTML!

9 ways to win my heart

#1 be a computer nerd and love esp. video and song editing, and html!
#2 give me a laptop.
#3 CHOCOLATES! XD
#4 buy me (or at least tell me) where to get hyperhammer 130.
#5 love (and respect) squash and badminton.
#6 cannot be smarter than me. xP
#7 buy me manga!
#8 taller than me! (shoulder must be at my eye level, meaning around 180+)
#9 don't act smart nor cute.

8 things I carry/wear every day

#1 converse bag.
#2 watch.
#3 money.
#4 shoes!
#5 braces. xD
#6 handphone.
#7 jacket.
#8 myself. -.-

7 things that annoy me

#1 sunny days.
#2 broken promises.
#3 HER.
#4 cannot drive to the back.
#5 carelessness.
#6 maths and science.
#7 babies/young kids.

6 places I've visited

#1 CHINA! XD
#2 Australia!
#3 Malaysia!
#4 Thailand!
#5 Singapore!
#6 SQUASH COURT! -.-

5 things I want to do before I die

#1 GO AFRICA!
#2 GO ANTARTICA!
#3 hug the people i love.
#4 cry. -.-
#5 finish my will. hurhur.

4 things I'm afraid of

#1 cannot play well.
#2 no manga to read.
#3 no chocolates to eat.
#4 no computer to use.

3 things I do every day
#1 eat
#2 breathe
#3 play squash and computer, and read manga

2 things I'm trying not to do right now

#1 practise piano.
#2 not to eat finish choco baby.

1 person I want to see right now

#1 squashers! my mortal! my dad! fivers! coach! everyone! xD

-chen"-

0 comments


atashi
chen; 0409

suki
3 23 24
music books food

kimitachi
haiwen huihua kk moxiang peirong regina shanti yunheng

arigatou
Designer
Inspiration