<body>
20060131 @ 15:39


ok. apparently i've heard something i'm not supposed to know. it really hurts. but i'm getting numb of these kind of things. i shall not let it affect me. it shall motivate me and push me further! jiayou to me! :)

i don't really think the new year is nice. i got pissed off on like chu yi. and i'm sick. so nice. i realise i will be sick every year around this time. ._. and everytime it will be like one or two weeks after school reopens. yea. it will start as sore throat, then flu, then fever. wonder why.

i realise i'm getting more and more depressed nowadays. hai. i actually cried yesterday. i just sat at my bed and tears just started falling. come on, be strong! and what happened to the vow of not crying? what about the promise of not disappointing anyone? where has all the motivation and determination gone?

anyway. shan't think of sad things already. i shall make my new year resolutions here!

squash
  • I shall improve on my forehand and backhand volley!
  • I shall play more volleys during matches!
  • I shall train more on volley drops, volley boasts and volley cross courts!
  • I shall hit more accurately on backhand drives from the front!
  • I shall improve on my forehand drives and cross courts!
  • I shall train more on forehand!
  • I shall improve on my forehand drop from the back and try to surpass PKH!
  • I shall improve on the accuracy of my backhand!
  • I shall hit the ball more to the back!
  • I shall do more corner drops instead of cross drops!
  • I shall do lesser drop shots!
  • I shall focus more on the length of my drives from the front!
  • I shall revive my killer forehand boast (according to coach)!
  • I shall train on receiving the balls from the back!
  • I shall overcome my fear of hitting the glass and the wall!
  • I shall get to the ball faster!
  • I shall run and run and run!
  • I shall thrash **** the next time I meet her!
  • I shall train harder!
  • I shall take training more seriously!
  • I shall fight till the last point!
  • I shall never give up so easily!

JIAYOU! i seem to have a lot of resolutions on squash. i shall see i have fulfilled how many at the end of nationals.

academics and school-related stuffs

  • I shall hand in homework on time!
  • I shall listen to all the lessons!
  • I shall keep awake during all lessons!
  • I shall finish all my homework and not chiong them in school!
  • I shall sleep before 1138!
  • I shall achieve all As for my overall results! (so i can go africa/europe)
  • I shall maintain a positive attitude!
  • I shall be a good activity rep!
  • I shall not slack!

seems that i don't really expect much from my studies. haha

NAPFA

  • I shall get under 14mins for 2.4km! (jiayou faeces!)
  • I shall get at least 25 points for NAPFA!
  • I shall jump at least 190cm for standing broad jump!
  • I shall do at least 10 inclined pull-ups!
  • I shall do at least 38 sit-ups! (i think i will do 38)

only two words: jiayou...

books and multimedia

  • I shall finish my conan collections!
  • I shall finish all the books in the Adrian Mole series!
  • I shall finish all the books in the Shopaholic series!
  • I shall finish all the books in the Alex Dewellar series!
  • I shall break BX's collection of 500 mangas!

haha. every year i will have the last one. breaking the record. but.. seems that i fail every year. haha. jiayou! xD

hope that 2006 will be a good year.

JIAYOU!


0 comments


atashi
chen; 0409

suki
3 23 24
music books food

kimitachi
haiwen huihua kk moxiang peirong regina shanti yunheng

arigatou
Designer
Inspiration