<body>
20060707 @ 09:34


20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people.

1. xianyun
2. shanti
3. LEE JOON KI! <333
4. GERRARD! <333
5. adele
6. woons
7. angela
8. KAKA! <333
9. miao
10. april
11. ryu
12. anna
13. ballack. -.-
14. brens
15. huiying
16. april
17. sheena
18. 1/2
19. vanda
20. deco

How did I meet 14? (brens)
through (IF) squash. haha. xD

What would I do if I never met 1? (xian)
I WILL DIE. no one to angst with. :(

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?(deco and miao)
i doubt miao knows who deco is. but if they are, I WILL KILL HER. xD

Did you ever like 19? (vanda)
as a friend, yes. xD

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (woons and sheena)
NO. both GIRLS. -.-

What would you do if 18 confesses that he/she likes you? (1/2)
she's my 1/2, so technically speaking this won't happen. haha. xD

What language does 15 speak? (huiying)
ENGLISH AND CHINESE LA! unless she speaks some dialect. haha. ask her later. xD

Who is 9 going out with? (miao)
DUWEI (WIFE) AND LISYN (LOVER) HAHAHA xD

How old is 16 now? (kaiteng)
same, 15.

When was the last time I spoke to 13? (ballack. -.-)
HAHAHA! NEVER TALK TO HIM BEFORE. HAHAHA. xD

What's 2's band favourite band/singer? (shanti)
duno. blink 182? haha. shall ask her later. xD

Would you ever date 4? (GERRARD! <333)

YES!

but sadly he's taken already. :(

Would you ever date 7? (angela)
MY HUSBAND EH! MARRIED ALREADY LE LA! HAHAHA xD

What's 10's last name? (owen)
li.

Would you be in a serious relationship with 11? (ryu)
haha. best friends now. xD

What school does 3 go to? (LEE JOON-KI! <333)
haha. can't rmb. xD but he has graduated already. haha. xD

Where does 6 live?(woons)
bb. parkview i think. the pink building. xD

Describe 3. (LEE JOON KI! <333)

CHAO SHUAI+PRETTY! xD

MUST GO WATCH KING AND THE CLOWN! super sad movie. :'(

Do I think 8 is attractive? (KAKA! <333) size="5">YES!!! xD

Do I know any of 12's family? (anna)
her parents. haha. xD

What's 8 favourite tee? (KAKA! <333) size="5">YES! xD

but sadly, he's taken already. :(

Would you ever date 7? (angela)
MY HUSBAND EH! we marry already le la! hahahaha. xD

What's 10's last name? (april)
li.

Would you be in a serious relationship with 11? (ryu)
HAHAHAHA. xD friendship yes la. haha. xD

What school does 3 go to? (LEE JOON KI! <333)
hmmm. not very sure about the name. haha. xD

Where does 6 live?(woons)
bb. erm. parkview i think. xD the PINK building. haha. xD

What's the favourite thing about 5? (adele)
SHE TALKS A LOT. 1000 times more than me. haha. xD

Have you seen 1 naked? (xianyun)
! NO!!! :/

0 comments


atashi
chen; 0409

suki
3 23 24
music books food

kimitachi
haiwen huihua kk moxiang peirong regina shanti yunheng

arigatou
Designer
Inspiration