just finished watching the movie of NANA. it was quite disappointing. the casting wasn't so good. ren was a disappointment. i thought he was quite ugly initially. but i think he becomes shuai-er after some time. haha. xD casting for nobu was quite disappointing too. shikagu also. both should look younger, esp for shikagu. nobu should have spikier hair! xD nana looks like, well, the nana in the manga. xD i guess that's the best casting. (: the casting for hachi and nana were not bad. only thing is that nana should be taller than hachi. but it's alright i think. takumi is quite shuai eh! i like his hair! xD reira is pretty. xD but the sad thing is that, the piercings of the characters went quite wrong. :( but i'm glad to see the lip piercing on shikagu. xD
i finally found the song. it says everything i felt during the june holidays and there after.
How Do I Live
LeAnn Rimes
How do I
Get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?
Oh I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
Your my world my heart my soul
If you ever leave
Baby you'd take away everything good in my Life.
And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I
How do I
O how do I live?
Without you
There'd be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life
There would be no world left for me
And I
Baby I don't know what I would do
I would be lost if I lost you
If you ever leave
Baby you would take away everything real in my life
And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever ever survive?
How do I
How do I
O how do I live?
Please tell me baby
How do I go on?
If you ever leave
Well baby you would take away everything
Need you with me
Baby don't you know your everything good in my life
And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I
How do I
O how do I live
How do I live without you
How do I live without you baby
How do I live
能够说的是再见
不能说的是怀念
会说谎的是语言
不说谎的是感觉
我的无所谓都是虚伪
我和你回到不同的世界
你回到自由我回到后悔
而我的悲哀使我了解最爱的是谁
舍得忘记你的我会越来越胆怯
因为你在回忆里会越来越完美