<body>
20060910 @ 16:17


some random stuffs before i continue my unfinished post and work.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH A "S"
A: suxiang.

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
A: my mum.

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: from miao, my com died from virus.

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: yeah.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: no.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: duno.

Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: quite a few. spare me. [:

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: shit/oh man/die/wth/roar/haha -.-

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE
A: beehoon. COUGHS AT SHANTI. haha xD

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: erm bye to my father, on the phone. xD

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: duh.. -.-

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: what's that?

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: no. :/

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: doubt so.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: redoing chem talk report cos ms fu (apparently) did not receive, return the murder book. study.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: yeah. chen/xies/oi/emoticon. -.-

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: yeah.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: me.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: if medicine=drugs, then hell no.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: depends. usually not.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: hmm.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: quite long.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: erm, on the bus. haha. xD

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: ehh...

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: haven't seen one in ages.

Best
1. Male friend: daryl, i guess.
2. Female friend: a lot, go figure. xD
3. Vacation: quite a lot too, the most recent one should be the milo trip. but that's not exactly a vacation. haha.
4. Day of the week: friday/saturday
5. Food: chocolates/salty stuffs
6. Memory: a lot. [:

Last [Not counting family]
1. Person you saw: brenda
2. Talked to on the phone: miao
3. Hugged: EHH. adele i guess.
4. Person you texted: IM or SMS? IM, hongye. SMS, miao.

Today
1. Is: default.
2. Got any plans: for the day? yeah return the murder book, mug at macs.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: sch. trng at hci. (it's the venue, not trng)

Favorites
1. Number(s): 3/8/24/99
2. Song: lots, go figure. [:
3. Color: black/white/green/gray
4. Season: all that applies. [:

Currently
1. Missing someone: yeah.
2. Mood: default.

True or False
I am a morning person: false.
I am a perfectionist: depends.
I am an only child: true.
I am currently in my pajamas: false.
I am online 24/7: true.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: depends.
I can be paranoid at times: true.
I have done: ...
I enjoy talking on the phone: true.
I have a lot to learn: true.
I have a secret: DUH. -.-

0 comments


atashi
chen; 0409

suki
3 23 24
music books food

kimitachi
haiwen huihua kk moxiang peirong regina shanti yunheng

arigatou
Designer
Inspiration