Dear NYSQ B'div,
Sorry about losing today. I know you guys' confidence has dropped by this mUCH after my loss. Don't worry. I know this sounds cliche, but every failure is a stepping stone to success. Who knows, I might have won if I wasn't coughing my lungs out during the match. Might have. Well it's over, just treat it as a drive to train harder alright! Don't get beaten by this match, instead, let it push you guys to success next year. I'm neither sad nor down over this match, so you guys should look forward, to next year, alright!
As a senior (>.<), I apologise. Sorrysorrysorry. There is nothing else to say but you guys know what I mean. Have faith and train hard. I know this sounds unconvincing as it comes from me, yeah, but don't ever underestimate yourself and overestimate your opponent. [:
I will always be behind you guys (literally and erm not literally. xD)
Love,
chen. [:
P/S WOONS!! I'M STILL SAD OVER MY MONEY ROAR!!